Olympos: Issue with treeTable and contextMenu

UI Components for JSF
dany84mail

15 May 2017, 18:19

Hello everyone,

I am working with the olympos theme(olympos-theme-1.1.2.jar). I am trying to show a context menu when a user right-click in some row in a TreeTable component, but when I fire the event the selection node in the TreeTable is set to null and the context menu is showing every place inside the treetable layout nor only in the rows section of the component but also in the header section, etc.... I see the behavior in the showcase https://www.primefaces.org/showcase/ui/ ... Menu.xhtml and it is working well... after that I try to reproduce the same problem in the olympos theme itself (olympos-theme-1.1.2.jar) in the page data.xhtml add a contextMenu and it
doesn´t select the current node

Code: Select all

... <p:contextMenu for="treeTable">
                                <p:menuitem value="Save" icon="ui-icon-disk fa fa-save Fs15"/>
                                <p:menuitem value="Update" icon="ui-icon-arrowrefresh-1-w fa fa-repeat Fs15"/>
                                <p:menuitem value="Delete" icon="ui-icon-close fa fa-close Fs15"/>
                            </p:contextMenu>

<p:treeTable id="treeTable" value="#{treeSelectionView.root3}" var="document" selectionMode="single" selection="#{treeSelectionView.selectedNodes1}" resizableColumns="true"> ...
and has the same wrong behavior,

Thanks,

Daniel

mert.sincan

13 Jun 2017, 10:32

Please use Olympos Forum; viewforum.php?f=37

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information