need help for setup the california theme in the existing project

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
akshayshinde

04 Jan 2022, 08:12

hello all... ineed help for setup the california template in the existing project. i had purchsed california template and downloaded 13 th version but when i following its steps then i am getting errors in project. so can anybody tell me what is the right way to setup this template.

yigitfindikli

04 Jan 2022, 13:42

akshayshinde wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 08:12
hello all... ineed help for setup the california template in the existing project. i had purchsed california template and downloaded 13 th version but when i following its steps then i am getting errors in project. so can anybody tell me what is the right way to setup this template.
Hi,

You can find the setup at https://www.primefaces.org/california-n ... umentation.

Basically run these commands;

- npm install -g @angular/cli (If angular cli is not installed)
- cd california-ng
- npm install
- sass --watch src/:src/ --no-source-map
- ng serve

Regards.

akshayshinde

05 Jan 2022, 04:57

so there is no any need to create any new angular project. we just have to use the california template as it is...with using above commands...

mert.sincan

04 May 2022, 13:56

Hi,
I didn't understand your last comment. Do you want to integrate California into any project or do you want to start a new project with California?

Best Regards,

Return to “California - PrimeNG”

• Information