theme designer / sass api missing styles

devyze

13 Jun 2021, 00:52

i've bought an extended license to the theme designer and am using the sass api. Portions of my app are not react and I want to make use a few styles / css classes to give a consistent look.

However, the styles generated for CSS do not match those on the demo page.

For example, menubar (https://primefaces.org/primereact/showcase/#/menubar) has additional styles defined in Menubar.css that are not included in the generated theme. One example is this:

.p-menubar {
display: flex;
align-items: center;
}

Are these styles added dynamically by the react component? Are they available to included in theme generation via sass? If not, purchasing the theme designer license was a very poor choice for my use case.

mert.sincan

14 Jun 2021, 16:31

Hi,

PrimeReact's core has CSS styles related to alignment. If you import primereact{.min}.css, all core css will be added into your app. Exp;

Code: Select all

.p-menubar {
   display: flex;
   align-items: center;
}
PrimeReact Designer only styles the components according to the design structure. For example padding, border-radius and color styles.
In short, it's CSS at the core that doesn't have any color or design. It can be easily converted into a specific design with the PrimeReact Designer.
Are these styles added dynamically by the react component?
- Maybe, you can use primereact/components/*.css files instead of primereact{.min}.css in your app. Full list;
https://github.com/primefaces/primereac ... ereact.css

Best Regards,

devyze

14 Jun 2021, 22:42

Thanks very much for the explanation, it's very helpful. I'll give that a try. Appreciate it.

mert.sincan

08 Jul 2022, 10:19

You're welcome!

Best Regards,

Return to “PrimeReact Theme Designer API”

• Information