Theme support and usage

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
Flohw

23 Sep 2019, 16:08

Hi there,

I'd like to know if this theme (or any other) is compatible with Angular 8 and if you provide support for next angular major versions.

The most important question for me is to know if your theme are standalone et can be used outside of your layouts just like augnular ui bootstrap components : https://angular-ui.github.io/bootstrap/.

I saw your repository primeng-blueprint where you seem to use the angular-cli to manage the project build (angular.json is present). Unfortunately my project is more complex and I need a custom webpack configuration. Would it be hard for an experienced developer integrate your theme/components to a custom build stack.

Thank you

cagatay.civici
Prime

17 Dec 2019, 18:20

Olympia and all others support Angular 8, in fact at the time of writing the live version is on Angular 8, there are also older versions that support prior versions of Angular. When Angular 9 is out, we'll create a new release that supports Angular 9. All versions are available at PrimeStore after purchase.

Template can be used without PrimeNG as well, there is no direct dependency.

As far as I know, CLI allows custom webpack configurations for extension as well.

Return to “Olympia - PrimeNG”

• Information