I have read the documentation and started developing a custom theme / layout. Apparently it worked.
Than I have read this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=98&t=57488&p=171705&hil ... de#p171705
and now I'm really confused.
I just want do override some variables and modify some rules... what is the best way? Need I a custom theme/layout or not?
Thx in advance
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- The best way is to change the _layout*.scss and _theme*.scss files under overrides folder. You can customize theme and layout according to your issue. For it, please use _layout_styles.scss, _layout_variables.scss, _theme_styles.scss and _theme_variables.scss files. Then provide new css files using sass command.I just want do override some variables and modify some rules... what is the best way?
- please follow this path: webapp/resources/sass/overrides/*where is the ./overrides/_theme_variables referenced? Should I manually include it in my custom theme?
- If you want to create a custom theme or layout (If you don't want to use our theme and layout colors),Need I a custom theme/layout or not?
- Please create a folder under webapp/resources/. Exp; primefaces-my-theme
- Please copy/paste a theme.scss file into primefaces-my-theme folder. You can select each theme.scss file. Exp; theme.scss under primefaces-babylon-amber-dark
- You can change variables in the theme.scss(primefaces-my-theme/theme.scss)
For layout, you can follow the same steps.
Briefly, there is two way to customize layout/theme;
- If you use our layout/theme colors and want to override them, please use _layout*.scss and _theme*.scss files under overrides folder.
- If you don't want to use our layout/theme colors, please create new folder and follow the below steps.
Github Profile: https://github.com/mertsincan
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest