I was looking for the version of jQuery UI used in Primefaces 5.2.6 with Rio 1.1, so I searched the primefaces-5.2.6.zip and the rio-layout-1.1.zip but did not find the jquery-ui.js files. I found the following files:
- - jquery.js (jQuery 1.11.0)
- jquery-plugins.js (jQuery 1.11.0)
- jquery-mobile.js (jQuery Mobile 1.4.4)
- jquery-mobile.css (jQuery Mobile 1.4.4)
- jquery-ui.css (jQuery UI CSS Framework 1.8.20)
From the jquery-ui.css file, I assume that PrimeFaces 5.2 with Rio is using jQuery ui 1.8.20 but am confused as to how.
How does PrimeFaces 5.2 with Rio incorporate jQuery UI?