Changing background color for all components

Clyde

27 Apr 2016, 16:45

Hello all :)

I have recently bought a primefaces Rio licence
I would like to change the background color of my components.
As I have saw,there are predefined classes for background colors(BoldGrayBack,SoftRedBack...)
I know that I can change component background colors if I inspect the element and modify the color,but it's hard to do that for each and every component.
I have also seen that I can modify those colors via theme-variables.less, but I will have to modify each and every element that I need...

Is there a way to use a predefined background color and apply it to the components(datatable,datagrid...)
I don't know... something like injecting "BoldGrayBack" somewhere and all my components takes it into consideration.

mert.sincan

28 Apr 2016, 08:35

You can use background colors(BoldGrayBack,SoftRedBack...) for components on next Rio version.; https://github.com/primefaces/layouts/issues/86
But, I think if you change only background-color of a component, it is not enough for you. You need to change text-color, border-color etc.
Therefore, I think you have to make color changes in theme-variables.less.

Can you please try these class on components after adding !important into background colors(BoldGrayBack,SoftRedBack...)?
Exp;
.BoldGrayBack{background-color:#546E7A !important;}

Return to “Rio”

• Information