RichFaces optimizer and PrimeFaces.

Community Driven Extensions Project
jsnielson

26 Sep 2016, 18:44

Has anyone tried to add PrimeFaces to a RichFaces web application where the RichFaces optimizer maven plugin is being used?
As soon as PrimeFaces is included in the POM, the build fails. (Error below) It appears that the RichFaces optimizer scanner is picking up the on PrimeFaces classes and I haven't figured out how to exclude those classes. I would like to have both RichFaces and PrimeFaces running in the same project and each using their respective optimizer. Thoughts, anyone?

[exec] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[exec] [INFO] Exception caught when scanning class org.primefaces.component.inputtextarea.InputTextarea
[exec] collection: [primefaces:components.css, primefaces:jquery/jquery.js, primefaces:jquery/jquery-plugins.js, primefaces:components.js, primefaces:core.js]
[exec] PartialOrder[primefaces:components.css, primefaces:jquery/jquery.js, primefaces:core.js, primefaces:components.js]

Caused by: org.richfaces.resource.optimizer.ordering.IllegalPartialOrderingException:
[exec] collection: [primefaces:components.css, primefaces:jquery/jquery.js, primefaces:jquery/jquery-plugins.js, primefaces:components.js, primefaces:core.js]
[exec] PartialOrder[primefaces:components.css, primefaces:jquery/jquery.js, primefaces:core.js, primefaces:components.js]
[exec] at org.richfaces.resource.optimizer.ordering.PartialOrderToCompleteOrder.checkCurrentPartialOrders(PartialOrderToCompleteOrder.java:224)
[exec] at org.richfaces.resource.optimizer.ordering.PartialOrderToCompleteOrder.addPartialOrdering(PartialOrderToCompleteOrder.java:78)
[exec] at org.richfaces.resource.optimizer.resource.scan.impl.ResourceOrderingScanner.addResourceDependencies(ResourceOrderingScanner.java:130)
[exec] at org.richfaces.resource.optimizer.resource.scan.impl.ResourceOrderingScanner.scan(ResourceOrderingScanner.java:116)

Melloware

01 Jan 2017, 20:45

I think this is the wrong forum for this topic. This forum is for PrimeFaces Extensions only and your question seems to be for PF general.
PrimeFaces Developer | PrimeFaces Extensions Developer
GitHub Profile: https://github.com/melloware
PrimeFaces Elite 13.0.0 / PF Extensions 13.0.0
PrimeReact 9.6.1

jsnielson

05 Jan 2017, 00:23

thanks. I posted in General.

Return to “Extensions”

• Information