Designer API

MaryDen

24 Jan 2019, 17:02

Hello, could we use designer API for creating theme for free? If no, have we pay money one-time payment or every half of year?

w00f

25 Jan 2019, 09:39

MaryDen wrote:
24 Jan 2019, 17:02
Hello, could we use designer API for creating theme for free? If no, have we pay money one-time payment or every half of year?
Hi MaryDen,

The free version of Designer API has a limited amount of components. If you want to style all components, you need to buy the license.

"Access to the Designer API requires a 6 months subscription and offers two different licensing models based on the type of the application where the generated theme would be used."

You can view its license for more information: https://www.primefaces.org/designer/licenses

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Regards,

kirwoodd

07 Jul 2019, 18:25

New guy here, sorry if this is a repeat question... :)

So if I buy the 6 month license for say three cycles (18 months), and during that time a I create a theme that I use.
Do I need to keep renewing the license to keep using that theme, or do I only need to renew the license to modify the theme?

Not sure if that makes sense...

w00f

19 Jul 2019, 07:23

kirwoodd wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 18:25
New guy here, sorry if this is a repeat question... :)

So if I buy the 6 month license for say three cycles (18 months), and during that time a I create a theme that I use.
Do I need to keep renewing the license to keep using that theme, or do I only need to renew the license to modify the theme?

Not sure if that makes sense...
Hi kirwoodd - No, you don't need to renew your license for just using the theme you created in your licenses period. Usage permission is unlimited.

Return to “PrimeNG Theme Designer API”

• Information