Translate dropdown options

UI Components for Angular
Dembe

05 Nov 2019, 15:07

I use PrimeNG v5 and I want to translate the oprions of a dropdown.

this.sortOptions = [
{ label: 'All', value: 'name' },
{ label: 'Enabled', value: '!enabled' },
{ label: 'Not enabled', value: 'enabled' }
];reversephonelookup.onl/ curated.onl/nba-reddit/

How can I translate the labels?

MsThing

10 Nov 2019, 18:40

Seriously? Post disapproved: "Translate dropdown options" Reason: The message contains links to illegal or pirated software..

What links? I wrote "by using a dictionary"! You could use a paper dictionary, what "pirated software" are we talking about? And there were NO LINKS in my message. I just advised OP to use a dictionary, because I don't know what seems to be the problem in translating labels from one language to another.

What kind of twisted censorship is that?!

w00f

11 Nov 2019, 08:14

MsThing wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 18:40
Seriously? Post disapproved: "Translate dropdown options" Reason: The message contains links to illegal or pirated software..

What links? I wrote "by using a dictionary"! You could use a paper dictionary, what "pirated software" are we talking about? And there were NO LINKS in my message. I just advised OP to use a dictionary, because I don't know what seems to be the problem in translating labels from one language to another.

What kind of twisted censorship is that?!
Hi MsThing,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We're fighting with spam posts every day, sometimes the real posts can be considered as spam. Nothing personal, or about censorship.

Regards,

Return to “PrimeNG”

• Information