DataTable Reorder can't reorder to last row

UI Components for React
kevinquinn1918

06 Feb 2021, 03:25

I did a search and couldn't find a message about this, although my searchings skills aren't the best.

If you try to reorder the rows on a datable, you can't drop a row to make it the last row on the table. You can drop and change it to any other row, but the last. You can even see this on your website https://www.primefaces.org/primereact/s ... le/reorder

Try to drop a reorder a row and make it the last row. It won't drop it there.

kevinquinn1918

07 Feb 2021, 15:53

I think this might have been fixed on release 6.0.2. I see issue #1792. This may have related to that and that fixed this. I'm going to load the new version and see if it fixes on my site.

Thanks

EDIT: The issue is fixed. Nex time, I'll make sure I'm running the latest version before commenting.

mert.sincan

08 Feb 2021, 10:57

Hi @kevinquinn1918,

No problem. Thanks a lot for your update!

Best Regards,

kevinquinn1918

04 Mar 2021, 15:46

I thought the problem was resolved, but I've seen it come back and then go away. I haven't researched it much, but the issue is still there. I don't know how to trigger or it or make it go away. I see it on your website https://www.primefaces.org/primereact/s ... le/reorder and I see it happening on my website that I'm working on for a customer.

On the little research I've done, I can see that when I'm dragging the item, it can drop on the last row, when there is a class in the last <tr> called "p-datatable-dragpoint-bottom". When I can't drop on the last row, this class stays on the second to last row and can't go to the last row, thus preventing the drop. It looks like possibly some index is getting set to one less. If I have time I'll do more research on it, but it is really intermittent.

I'm surprised nobody else has seen this

mert.sincan

06 May 2021, 22:46

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response! I couldn't replicate it. But, I'll update drag and drop implementation on 7.0. It's really hard for users to drop items in UX.

Best Regards,

Return to “PrimeReact”

• Information