Buying but have questions

UI Components for React
arielrd

10 Feb 2021, 19:53

Hi guys,
I am a developer at a company and we are thinking about buying one of the Admin Templates. There are some things that are not clear to us, so let me ask some questions and maybe you can help.

1) I read that the theme "Serenity" has TypeScript support. As far as I know, it's the only theme with TypeScript support. What is included in the "TypeScript support" ? ( I am supposing that what that means is that the code specific to that theme is written in TypeScript. )

2) Is Serenity the only theme with TypeScript Support?

3) Does the theme support includes asking for new things or is it just questions?

4) What does the PrimeFaces Elite include? If it is a list of components not available in the free version, is there a place where I can see those components live? Waiting for your reply.

mert.sincan

06 May 2021, 23:35

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response!
1) I read that the theme "Serenity" has TypeScript support. As far as I know, it's the only theme with TypeScript support. What is included in the "TypeScript support" ? ( I am supposing that what that means is that the code specific to that theme is written in TypeScript. )
- Not Theme. The theme is exactly the same. But all pages, especially the demos, have been rewritten in typescript.
2) Is Serenity the only theme with TypeScript Support?
- For now, yes. We plan to add typeScript support to Diamond.
https://primefaces.org/diamond-react/
3) Does the theme support includes asking for new things or is it just questions?
- New features are not included. Other than that, all questions regarding the theme or layout are included in this support.
4) What does the PrimeFaces Elite include? If it is a list of components not available in the free version, is there a place where I can see those components live? Waiting for your reply.
- PrimeFaces Elite is PrimeFaces + JSF. I guess you mean PrimeReact PRO. https://primefaces.org/primereact/showcase/#/support
No worries! Our all components are free. PRO will help you get support faster. For more details, please send an email to contact_at_primetek.com.tr

Best Regards,

Return to “PrimeReact”

• Information