landing page colors are the same for all themes

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
fedotov

05 Jan 2021, 11:08

Probably this isn't a bug, but feature... But looks weird when a user sees the blueish landing page and, let's say, the orange theme for the application. I would expect that colours should match.
For sure I can change sass files to change everything I need, but the main reason for buying ready-to-use template - that I'm not quite a designer and magic of matching colours doesn't belong to me :)

My question is: can I expect, that in one of the next versions of the template the colours of the landing page will be matching to the selected colour theme?

mert.sincan

29 Jan 2021, 01:47

Hi,

This is by design. Landing and other default pages (Error, Not Found etc) are special pages. Therefore, it does not match the layout in one-to-one color choices. You can easily change the SCSS files(_landing.scss and _exception.scss) used by these pages according to your needs.

Best Regards,

hsew333

13 May 2024, 12:16

Fire Kirin 777 often fosters a sense of community among players, whether it's through friendly competition, sharing strategies and tips, or simply enjoying the game together visit. Engaging with a community of fellow players can provide a sense of belonging and social support.

annakena

23 May 2024, 05:12

I understand the concern about the mismatch between the blue landing page and the orange theme of the application. While you can customize the SASS rice purity test files to align the colors, the appeal of a ready-to-use template is that it handles the color matching for you. I would expect the template provider to address this in a future update, synchronizing the landing page colors with the selected application theme. This would provide a more cohesive and polished user experience out of the box.

Return to “Rain - PrimeFaces”

• Information